Our TeamTagteam is made up of over 70 professionals who are dedicated to electrical, fire and HVAC maintenance. Our team are an extension of the businesses core values and their unique skill sets and expertise are highly regarded by our clients.
Joint Managing Directors Troy Bolwell and Jacob Digger formed Tagteam in 2003 after identifying a gap in the market – national appliance test and tag. From there, the business quickly grew in response to client requests to test RCDs, emergency and exit lights, then fire and HVAC.
The management team today is headed up by General Manager Dennis Zammit and the business functions cohesively through the following areas and key personnel:
- Finance: Helen Hillman
- Sales and Marketing: Emma Glanville
- Human Resources and Work Health Safety: Kim Smith
- National Operations: Robbie Carter
- Operating Systems: Brenton Crewes
- Business Development: Dean Edmunds
- Account Management: Tim Parsons
In the Operations department, Tagteam’s licensed and qualified personnel are dedicated to customer service and quality workmanship. Their roles are:
- Leading hands: Our 3 leading hands across the East Coast of Australia are experienced a-grade electricians. They are a support to Tagteam’s electricians and service technicians and provide a point of escalation and technical advice. These 3 members of staff are also involved in day-to-day operations and often perform as project managers on installation and fit out works.
- Electricians: The electricians employed by Tagteam are more than electricians. They are cross-skilled and trained in fire and HVAC to ensure Tagteam can offer a comprehensive solution.
- Service technicians: Tagteam’s qualified service technicians are multi-disciplined to offer value to our clients. The service technicians work along side the electricians to assist in electrical, fire and HVAC maintenance and repairs.
- Customer service representatives: Tagteam’s customer service representatives support the service teams and operations manager in planning works as well as assisting clients with their inquiries.
- Finance assistant: Helen’s off-sider in accounts is also a dynamic asset to Tagteam and often involved in resolving complex operational challenges faced by the business.
- Quality assurance clerks: The QA team are responsible for the review of all reports, service documentation and invoices.
Our team can be contacted at the Picton head office on 1300 368 042.